1. Check the Apparel Catalog to find the shirt style you prefer
2. Go to the Quote page, choose your placement area and fill out the form.
3. After all details are given for an order, we will send you an invoice for your final approval. The invoice will list shirt quantities, colors, design placement and size.
This is your chance to make changes to the order if necessary.
4. With your approval on the invoice, we ask 50% deposit for new clients or large orders. From there, screen prep is started and your order goes into production.
5. When your order is printed, you will receive an email with the remaining total. We can then schedule a time for shirt pick up and payment.
1. Preferred art files are created in Adobe Illustrator (vector format) with no placed images and with fonts turned to outlines and sent as .eps or .pdf files.
2. Files created in Photoshop should have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi at actual print size.
Our largest image area is 10.5" wide x 12" tall.
We cannot print over zippers, seams, or any area that cannot be laid flat.
Before we start your order, approval of invoice - including shirt style(s), color(s), quantities, and art placement - is a must.
Please check accurately, you will get exactly what is on the invoice
Payment can be made by check or cash when picking up your order.
Credit Cards accepted via SquareUp Online Invoicing
Let us know in advance if you prefer this method of payment.
Shipping via UPS or locally with Rose City Delivery
available for an fee.
Let us know in advance if you would prefer to pay with credit card.
Our distributors have a huge selection of apparel. See the full catalog
Sometimes there are too many choices... if you'd like assistance choosing shirts, send us an email!
Yes. We have a 12 shirt minimum for any order.
A 24 shirt minimum for supplied apparel.
Expect a turn-around time of 10 business days from the time you give final approval on invoice and artwork. However, if we can turn it around faster, we will!
Don't be shy about asking for rush service.
The Chicken loves to deliver whenever possible.
Yes! We have a UPS account and can ship anywhere in the continental U.S. If you would like your order shipped to you, please let us know in advance.
Shipping will be calculated after printing and added to the balance of your invoice.
If you prefer, your account with any shipping carrier can be used.
Shipping from: Phantom Chicken LLC - 2206 SE 122nd Ave Portland, OR 97233
Yes, with a minimum of 24 shirts.
All supplied apparel must be made of printable fabrics.
Each shirt style number in your emailed quote is a link to its description in the catalog. Size charts can be found under the Specifications and Sizing Tab in the apparel catalog under each style number.
It is important to check them before ordering.
*Especially when it comes to ladies shirts*
Basically... any color you like!
Basic colors are always available at no extra cost.
PMS Solid Coated ink matching = $15 per color
Discharge White mixing = $15 per 72 shirts
Yes! Custom-ordered vinyl heat transfers for individual names and numbers are available. Options include:
Individual names: Up to 4.5" wide
Individual names: Up to 14" wide
Individual numbers: at 6", 8", or 10" tall
Individual or Team Name up to 14" wide AND Number: at 6", 8", or 10" tall
Screen printing is a hands-on way of getting ink on a shirt.
Most print shops have automated and/or digital presses with a large crew of printers, but here everthing is hand-pulled by Gregg Weiss on a manual 4-color press. With his attention to detail, each shirt gets a high-quality print.